Alpha Omega Business Consultants recognises that its activities impact upon the environment both through its day to day internal operations and through its influence and effects on the wider community. It acknowledges a responsibility for, and a commitment to, protection of the environment at all levels. Alpha Omega Business Consultants (AOBC) will comply fully with environmental legislation and is committed to continued efforts to:
- Promote environmental management policies and practices
- Ensure everything is recycled in a cost effective and environmentally friendly way
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among staff
- Reduce water consumption and minimise waste and pollution.
- Develop and operate environmentally sound waste
management procedures including recycling of 90% of the office waste
- Promote a purchasing policy which will give preference, as far as practicable, to those products and services which cause the least harm to the environment
- Maintain the grounds and buildings of AOBC in an environmentally sensitive way, taking care to protect local natural habitats and preserve biological diversity
- Consider environmental factors in respect of the growth of AOBC, seeking as far as is practical to reduce harmful environmental impacts and to integrate new developments into the local environment
- Work with other local and national agencies to promote environmental practices.